Management Consulting, Organizational Development & Training
- Operational Assessments: needs and program assessments, systems reviews, management and customer reviews.
- Organizational Capacity Building: management systems, leadership and board development, work processes and human resource support
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI): diversity assessments and implementation plans, contracting equity, training and coaching for culture change, developing equity teams, DEI sustainability, minority and women owned business outreach and capacity building, communication strategies, teaming
- Strategic Planning: strategies to access or maintain markets, find solutions and enhance business success
- Management Training and Executive Coaching: customized coaching and training for all levels--supervisors to senior executives
- Marketing Services: market research, business plan development, new product testing, market expansion and retention, community outreach, customer service and sales training, public contracting consulting
We have worked with clients ranging from low-income communities to Fortune 500 companies, across governmental, private and non-profit sectors. Examples of recent clients include Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife, Compass Health, Washington State Department of Transportation, University of Washington, Washington State Office of Minority and Women's Business Enterprise, City of Edmonds, Washington, City of Bellevue, Washington and Sound Transit. The firm has contracts with Washington State Department of Enterprise Services for Strategic Business Planning and Organizational Development. Rainier Valley Community Development Fund, Seattle, contracted with us for 360 Operational Assessments, board training, executive coaching, staffing facilitation, operational management and systems development. We provided executive director services for First Green Foundation and Crescendo Center.
Double click here to add text.